This is a facilitated workshop focused on living bravely. We will be discussing all things life AND death. This is an interactive workshop that will combine instruction with facilitated discussion and small group activities. Talking about death will have never been more creative, engaging and yes, fun.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are death curious and you want a safe and non judgmental place to talk about it
- You have heard about and/ or attended a Death Cafe and you are wanting something more guided and facilitated
- You want to start your end of life care planning and feel this would help start a conversation (within yourself and with others)
If you are like many and this topic feels uncomfortable, I encourage you to watch my TEDxTalk.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- EVERYONE (Spoiler Alert: We are ALL dying)
- Member of a Professional Association requiring education hours
- Health Care Professionals
- University Professors wanting to introduce the topic of death and dying into your classroom and curriculum
- Corporations/ Businesses wanting to talk about legacy building
- Retirement Communities
WHO IS THIS NOT FOR?
- This is not for anyone wanting to PLAN their funeral
- This is not for anyone seeking legal and/or medical advice
- Each workshop will be catered to your specific requests. I offer this service in a one hour seminar, half day seminar or a one day seminar. If you are looking for something more, please connect with me for further discussions.
- I am flexible and always open to collaboration. Connect with me to share your vision and together we will make it a reality.
Lunch and Learn:
One Hour Seminar:
Half Day Workshop:
Full Day Workshop:
COMMENTS? QUESTIONS? CONNECT WITH ME.