This is grief counseling and support for a death loss. This can be individual or group sessions. Humans or pets.
This is for you if:
- You have experienced the death of a friend or family member and you need to talk about it.
- You are grieving and you are feeling stuck, numb and unsure of what to do.
- You have lost a pet. I get it, they are family. Let’s talk about it.
- You have experienced professional grief (death of a patient/client/etc.) and you are having difficulty processing and working through this death loss.
- Yourself and your colleagues want to have a facilitated grief group to support one another and better understand grief from a professional level.
Special Note for Professional Grief: If you are a ‘helper’ you are working day in an day out in the raw trauma, grief and despair of other people. You are the unsung heroes, you hold space for everyone so they can pick up the pieces of their shattered realities. However, when the day ends or the shift is over it can be hard to pick up your own pieces or leave work, at work. Who holds space for you? I am just that, a person to hold space. You have the option of individual sessions or facilitated group sessions to process your grief. Why is this important to me? Because I did it. I worked as a Critical Care Social Worker and as a Community Grief and Bereavement Counsellor. I understand.
Who is this for?
- Anyone experiencing grief due to a death loss or a person and/or a pet
- Anyone experiencing anticipatory grief due to a death loss or a person and/or a pet
- Caregivers of individuals actively dying
- Professionals working with grief and loss
- Professionals working in acute care settings and trauma response
- Examples of professionals include but are not limited to: Physicians, RNs, LPNs, EMTs and Paramedics, Police Officers, Firefighters
Who is it not for?
Loss occurs in many forms. These sessions are focused specifically on grief from a death loss
How it works:
- Individual Sessions (50 minutes)
- Group Sessions (90 minutes)
Goodness of fit is everything. If you are feeling unsure, let’s chat. Connect with me to set up a free initial consult via the phone or the internet.
- Individual Session (50 minutes) $120
- 3 Individual Sessions $350
- Group Session (90 minutes) $75/ person
- 3 Group Sessions (90 minutes/ session) $ 150/ person